Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tumbleweed

Some of you will have become accustomed to enjoying this blog in the first part of the week.

And some of that some of you might be wondering why I so rarely write anything here in the second half of the week.

But you might feel let down that nothing appeared yesterday. And today's entry is so short.

Rest assured - no calamity has befallen me.

I've been working. Real, proper (paid) work. And I still am.

Given that this is taking me less than five minutes to knock up (and I'll make up the time this evening, honest), I don't think we need to worry about my professionalism.

If you kind people would have a whip round and pay me my usual day-rate (price on application), I'll consider jacking in the other writing and entertaining you here full-time.

But, until that happy day comes, there will be days off. Like this one.

And I'm not explaining why I so rarely blog in the second half of the week. Those who know me will know already. And, for the rest of you, sorry!

P.S. If several hundred million of you you click on the ads then I might be able to eke a living from just writing this. Why not try it as an experiment?

No comments: